Trading Account

Trading Account

Monthly Trading Results

Monthly Trading Results

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Still in a range day

Today came and went more quickly than I would have liked. My non-trading activities dominated my time today, but with the market in a fairly tight range it was a perfect day to be distracted. I did not initiate any trades today, but closed out a EURCHF long and a GBPUSD long for profit. Until we break out of this 2-3 day range on the broader index (S&P 500) I'll be even more cautious about taking trades. The market needs to decided if we're going farther up or if its time for a real run down, and I don't want to be on the other side of a trade when that happens. I've started keeping a trading journal based on some ideas from SMB Capital and Dr. Steenbarger. The spreadsheet is still in its infancy, but you have to start somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment