Trading Account

Trading Account

Monthly Trading Results

Monthly Trading Results

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Giving Thanks

Tuesday was another productive day. I didn't close any trades but did very well on the demo, which is quite encouraging. The rest of the week I will be trading a little during the London session if at all, because even traders need to take time off. I am thankful for the opportunity to be a trader. I am thankful for all of the people I have met around the world who are willing to share their knowledge and experience with me. I am thankful for all of our military personnel serving their country. I am thankful for my family's health. I am thankful for a million other things that need not be mentioned here. Without a better way to stay it, THANKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment